Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A few words about freebies

There is so many great freebies out there, some are easy to find, some take a little searching.

All of the freebies I post are from well known companies and companies I have dealt with before. If you have a great freebie to share that is from a legit company, feel free to email me & I'll add it to my post.

The really great freebies go FAST! Especially the magazine subscriptions. Don't delay in signing up! If you find a freebie I have posted is no longer available, shoot me an email to let me know, so I can remove it.

What to do with all those samples?
I love getting samples in my mailbox. A few things I have done with my samples -

  • Use them for a short trip. It is great not to have to pack full size bottles of products & with samples on hand, that keeps you from having to purchase travel sized products.
  • Send them to camp with your kids.
  • Save them for care packages to send to troops.
  • Have a makeover party for yourself or your daughter & friends.
  • What a nice touch to have a basket filled with samples for overnight guests.
  • A friend of ours makes up care packages for the homeless with samples, he then delivers them with another friend. I am going to start sending my samples their way. I also plan to make up a couple of those care packages to keep in my van with me at all times to hand out to someone I see in need.

Many samples come with coupons that will have an expiration date, so be sure to always open them up right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment