Friday, May 22, 2009

Become a Bzz Agent - get free stuff!

Being a BzzAgent is easy & a great way to get to try out products free! They send you full size products to try, you share your experiences with your friends about the products, then report your "bzzz" back to their website. The more products you test and the more reports you give, earns you a higher Bzz Status & able to try out more products! You get to try out & keep full size products for free! You are always able to accept or turn down a campaign.

Right now I'm "bzzing" about Off Clip On, Off Power Pad lamp, Bic Soleil Bella razors, & Neutrogena Baby sunblock. I'm currently waiting for my next bzzkit, the new Windex outdoor All in One window cleaner kit.

In the past, I've bzzzed, Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner, Almay makeup, Smuckers Uncrustables, Teddy Grahams Trail Mix, Ziploc Twist 'N Lock containers, Pledge Multi Surface & many more.

Want to check it out? Go to BzzAgent to get more details or to sign up!

A note for all of those concerned about receiving spam - I never get emails from the company of products I am buzzing. I only get emails directly from BzzAgent, letting me know when I am eligible to sign up for a new campaign. Sometimes I don't even get those, I join the campaign by just visiting their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment