Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tasty Tuesday - A quick and easy meal

Summer always brings busyness for us. We enjoy being out in the evenings when it is cooler & my kids have ball games. So, we are always looking for meals that are quick & easy and don't heat up the kitchen much. One of my kids' favorites is easy chicken quesadillas.

Cooked chicken, cubed
packet of taco seasoning
shredded cheese
soft taco shells

  1. I always have cooked chicken that is cubed in the freezer, I pull that out & mix it with taco seasoning according to the package directions.
  2. I then place a soft taco shell in a skillet
  3. Sprinkle with cheese & chicken
  4. Fold & fry it, until cheese is melted & shell is browned on each side. Approx. 2-3 minutes on each side.
  5. Serve with sour cream or salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment