Friday, March 6, 2009

Reward/Loyalty programs

One way we "splurge" is by joining loyalty/reward programs.

My Coke Rewards - when you purchase a Coke product, it has a code either under the cap, or inside the box. You can enter those codes at my coke rewards, which you can then redeem for prizes. I've gotten several $10 gift cards to Subway through them.

Pampers Gifts to Grow - I often get Pampers at a very good price, combining sales & coupons. Inside their packages is a code to enter at their website. They give away several things for your kids. Great to put up for gifts.

My favorite by far is MyPoints. There is several ways you can earn points through MyPoints, the easiest is simply clicking on emails they send you. They will send a couple emails to your inbox each day, simply click on the rectangle labeled "Get Points". You can also earn points by shopping online & taking surveys. You then get to redeem your points for gift cards to well known restaurants & retailers. I have been a member of MyPoints for several years & have earned over $400 worth of gift cards. I often use these gift cards as gifts. But, this is also how Jay & I can have a free date night! It really doesn't bother me, having the MyPoints emails come to my regular email account, however, you can set up a free email account & have them all sent to their.

No comments:

Post a Comment