Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A great deal on some air freshner at CVS


This week CVS has Glade Sense & Spray or Lasting Impressions on sale for $5 each - use this $4 off printable coupon to get it for only $1!


I am currently "buzzing" the Glade Sense & Spray (check out my badge on the left). We really like it, it is motion activated & only sprays when it senses motion. It also has a lockout feature so that it will only spray once every 30 minutes in highly trafficked areas. We are currently buzzing the Clear Springs scent, which is a nice scent, it is not to strong, but can be smelled in several rooms after it is sprayed. I also have several $4 off coupons, if you'd like one to take advantage of the CVS offer this week, send me an email & I'll get one to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment